No products in the cart.
Where Do Donations Go?
ABA members in Israel have finished their work on translating the ABA text into Hebrew. Now the GSA has hired a professional translator to edit their work one section at a time as we receive the funds to cover it. Currently, the Preface, Chapters 1-2, and the Preamble for Meetings have been completed! We can only continue this work as donations come in so please consider making a contribution.
This will be the first translation of the ABA textbook into another language.
Testimonials from some members on why the book needs to be translated:
- “My name is S____ and I am a member of ABA Israel. The main reason I wish this book will be translated is that I hope to get deeper into our literature, and this cannot happen since my English is not good enough.
- When I read a message of ABA in Hebrew it moves me in ways that don`t exist in English.
- I simply realize what is my problem and the solution for it. The ability to identify and the healing power of words.”
For more members’ stories, visit members’ testimonials
A dedicated committee of Russian and English-speaking ABA members have completed over 80% of this translation in the past year and a half. The GSA is requesting your financial help to start building a fund for finalizing this translation. Once donations have started to accumulate we plan to have the Preamble for Meetings published first.
2 Ways to Donate
Use the buttons above to donate to your preferred translation.
- Make the cheque or money order payable to: General Service Association of ABA
- Send cheques or money orders in CAD, USD, Euros, AUD, NZD, or GBP.
- Please include a note indicating that the donation is for either the Hebrew or Russian textbook translation.
- On the note, we also need the name of the ABA group the donation is from or that you are an ABA member.
- Please mail to:
General Service Association of ABA
#116, 3-11 Bellerose Drive
St. Alberta, AB T8N 5C9
***ABA is fully self-supporting (7th Tradition), therefore we can only accept donations from ABA members or ABA groups. If you are not an ABA member, your donation will be refunded. Thank you.