Where Do Donations Go?
ABA members in Israel have finished their work on translating the ABA text into Hebrew. Now the GSA has hired a professional translator to edit their work one section at a time as we receive the funds to cover it. Currently, the Preface, Chapters 1-2, and the Preamble for Meetings have been completed! We can only continue this work as donations come in so please consider making a contribution.
This will be the first translation of the ABA textbook into another language.
Testimonials from some members on why the book needs to be translated:
- “My name is S____ and I am a member of ABA Israel. The main reason I wish this book will be translated is that I hope to get deeper into our literature, and this cannot happen since my English is not good enough.
- When I read a message of ABA in Hebrew it moves me in ways that don`t exist in English.
- I simply realize what is my problem and the solution for it. The ability to identify and the healing power of words.”
For more members’ stories, visit members’ testimonials
A dedicated committee of Polish and English-speaking ABA members are working on the following documents for new members:
- 12 FAQ for Newcomers
- ABA for the Compulsive Eater
- Do you have an eating disorder?
- Sobriety is surrender, what does that mean?
Use the buttons above to donate to your preferred translation.
***ABA is fully self-supporting (7th Tradition), therefore we can only accept donations from ABA members or ABA groups. If you are not an ABA member, your donation will be refunded. Thank you.