ABA Seventh Tradition
It states that Anorexics and Bulimics Anonymous ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions. We welcome donations from registered ABA groups and meetings as well as individual members.
Current Financial Situation
Low revenue from literature sales and higher expenses in 2016 resulted in a financial crisis for the GSA. Essential services have been scaled back temporarily to stay in operation. For more information please read the following letter from the President of the General Service Association of ABA. (The maximum yearly amount for an individual donation has been raised to $3000.)
Annual Donation Maximum Amount per Individual – $5,000 CAD
Estate Planning/Memorial Donation Cap – $10,000 CAD
Where do your donations go?
- Administrative costs: Office Expenses, Insurance, Mailbox, Zoom fees, ABA Operations Manager pay, etc.
- ABA Material Order Costs: ordering and engraving of medallions.
- Communication with Members Costs: Telephone and website fees.
How to donate?
You can donate once or on-going. Click the button below to donate through Paypal or Credit card
Or scan this QR code to donate through your phone.
To cancel your subscription, please contact us.
If you prefer to mail in your donations:
- Make the cheque or money order payable to: General Service Association of ABA
- Send cheques or money orders in CAD, USD, Euros, AUD, NZD, or GBP
- Please include a note stating that you are an ABA member or indicating which ABA meeting or group this donation is from
- Please mail to:
General Service Association of ABA
#116, 3-11 Bellerose Drive
St. Albert, AB T8N 5C9
Thank you for your contribution to the General Service Association of ABA.