All proceeds go to ABA. Once downloaded we can not offer a refund.
If you have any issues in viewing it on your device, please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will assist you.
Your eBook will download as a Zip file. You will need to unzip this file to access the actual eBook file. If you do not have a zip program on your computer, a safe and free option is 7Zip for Windows.
For Mac computers – a great option is BetterUnarchiver.
Below you will see instructions for both Kobo and Kindle.
If you need some help in getting it to work, please contact Amy at email@example.com.
Kindle & Kindle App
The simplest way to add a book to your Kindle library is to email the book to your Kindle device.
This works with the Kindle and the Kindle Apps.
- Download your zip file from ABA onto your computer.
- Unzip the folder to access the Mobi file for Kindle.
- Go to the settings of your Kindle device or app and look for the Kindle email address.
- You can also find this email address on the Kindle setup page on the Amazon.com website. The page is called, “Manage Your Kindle.” There you will find a list of email addresses for each of your Kindle devices.
- Once you identify the email address you wish to use, log in to your email account, compose an email to the Kindle email address, attach the MOBI file to the email, and then send the email.
- It may take a little time, but before long, you will see the book appear in your Kindle library.
Downloading Directly to Android
Phone or Tablet (Samsung, LG, Google Pixel, etc.)
ZIP files provide a way to send multiple files in one tidy digital package. You need to download a special app to unzip files on an Android device.
The information below should apply no matter who made your Android device: Samsung, Google, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.
How to Unzip Files on Android
In the context of ZIP files, unzipping means extracting the files from a compressed folder. Unzipping files on an Android tablet or smartphone used to require a special third-party app, but it can now be done with the official Files by Google app.
Files Go was rebranded Files by Google in late 2018. If you haven’t updated your OS in a while, the app may still be called Files Go on your Android device. Update your version of Android before proceeding.
Go to the Google Play Store and install Files by Google.
Open Files by Google and locate the ZIP file you want to unzip. If you downloaded the ZIP file from a website, it may be in the Downloads folder.
ZIP files always have the .zip extension.
Tap the file you want to unzip. The list of files in the compressed ZIP folder appears.
Tap Extract to unzip the file. After the files are extracted, a list of the unzipped files displays.
All of the extracted files are copied to the same location as the original ZIP file.
Do ZIP Files Work Differently on Smartphones and Tablets?
There is no difference between how ZIP files are managed on Android phones or tablets. ZIP files are compatible with all devices running modern operating systems such as Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows.
What Are Some Popular Unzippers for Android?
While opening ZIP files on Android can be done with the Files by Google app, there are several alternative ZIP file extractor apps if you want a dedicated solution. You’ll need one of these apps if you want to create ZIP files on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- ZArchiver: The ZArchiver app is one of the best free ZIP file extractor apps on Android. It features an easy-to-use interface and supports over 30 different types of files including ZIP and RAR.
- WinZip: Easily the most-famous ZIP app, WinZip’s official Android app opens and creates ZIP files and supports ZIPX, 7X, RAR, and CBZ file types. Extra features, such as Google Drive support, require a paid upgrade. WinZip apps can be glitchy and feature ads.
- RAR: The RAR Android app creates and extracts ZIP and RAR files on any Android device. It also opens TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, and ARJ files.
Downloading Directly to iPhone or iPad
Here’s how to unzip a compressed file on iOS 13/ iPadOS 13:
1. Open the Files app and find the ZIP or TAR file.
2. Now tap on the said file, and automatically all the content will be extracted to a folder of the same name. Alternatively, you can tap and hold the file, then tap Uncompress.