We are moving our Outreach into the virtual world!
To help reach anorexics and bulimics everywhere, the Public Information Committee is working to get the e-version of our ABA textbook added to the international digital library database (Libby) — and they need your help! The more requests made at libraries across the world, the more likely we are to succeed.
For some simple but much-appreciated service work, here’s how you can help:
- Log into your local library using your library card number and PIN
- Search for Anorexics & Bulimics Anonymous in the catalogue and look for the second edition in e-book format.
- If this returns no results, click the Suggest a Purchase link (or equivalent), or look for the Suggest a Purchase page in the navigation menu.
- Enter the following details as required:
- TITLE: Anorexics & Bulimics Anonymous: The Fellowship Details Its Program of Recovery for Anorexia and Bulimia — second edition
- AUTHOR: The General Services Association of Anorexics and Bulimics Anonymous
- ISBN: 9780973137262 (eBook)
- FORMAT: book (e-book, if applicable)
- INTENDED AUDIENCE: Adult
- Submit your recommendation and keep your fingers crossed!
Our research shows that to be considered for Libby (formerly Overdrive) we need to start at the local library level before they will be open to carrying our
basic text for the Libby database.
If you have any questions or suggestions to get the word out virtually the Public Information committee would really appreciate your help. Please contact Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org.