The General Service Association grants ABA members permission to download and make copies of the documents below. We ask that members do not alter any of the documents as they are copyrighted. Thank you.
In the spirit of the 7th Tradition the General Service Association is requesting a financial contribution for each document that an ABA member prints or downloads from this page. By making a donation you are supporting the ongoing production of valuable literature that supports the recovery of ABA members worldwide.
On the payment page there’s a line that states “ABA Member or Group?” Please click on it to type in which meeting/group the donation is from or, if from an individual, just write ‘ABA member’.
- ABA General Information
- ABA for the Compulsive Eater
- 12 FAQ for Newcomers
- Do you have an eating disorder?
- Guidelines for Attending ABA Virtual Meetings
- Sample of a Prayer Before Meals
- Sobriety is Surrender: What does THAT Mean?
Preamble for Meetings
- ABA Preamble for Meetings
- Preamble in 48 point Font
- PREÁMBULO PARA REUNIONES
- Hebrew Preamble דברי הקדמה ופורמט לפגישות
- 12 Steps and 12 Traditions
- ABA Spoken Here Card
- ABA כאן מדברים את שפת
- “Copyright”: Information for All Members
- Guidelines for Group Operation
- Guidelines for Receiving Calls from Newcomers
- Guidelines for Starting a Virtual Meeting ***NEW
- Meetings, Groups & Home Groups
- Registering a Meeting, Group or Home Group – Please email the GSA Office for forms
Information on Sponsorship
- A Service Structure for ABA
- Service Structure Diagram
- Submission Guidelines: How to contribute to ABA Daily Meditation Book