- There are many service opportunities available through the GSA:
Become a Board Member
The minimum commitment of Board members is to participate in a monthly two-hour meeting, currently held on the third Monday evening of the month in Edmonton, AB. Directors who reside outside of Edmonton participate electronically by phone conference.
*The Annual General Meeting for the General Service Association of ABA will be held March 25th, 2017. Please click here for details.
If you are calling in to the AGM, here are some conference numbers you can use:
- Calgary, AB, Canada: 587-885-1019
- New Mexico, USA: 505-738-0032
- Virginia, USA: 540-300-9110
- Kentucky, USA: 502-242-0216
The access code is 716823. Please keep yourself muted at all times unless you wish to speak. The mute function is accessed by pressing 4*.
For those ABA members calling in for the AGM here are the reports:
- 2016 AGM Minutes
- President's Report
- PI, Retreat, Phone Meeting Support, and GSR Committee Reports
- Literature & Outreach Committee Report
Become a Committee Member
There are four different committees to participate in to help with the operation of the GSA.
- Public Information Committee
- Retreat & Conference Committee
- Literature & Outreach Committee
- Phone Meeting Support Committee
The next Phone Meeting Support Committee meeting is scheduled for Sunday April 23, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. EST. We'd like representation from all phone/Skype/Zoom meetings - the Committee is here to support you!
08-9520-3110 Australia - Pinjarra
0330-010-1990 or 0330 777 1307 United Kingdom
NEW ACCESS CODE: 3625646#
Anyone interested in these service opportunities, please contact the GSA office at 780.318.6355 or firstname.lastname@example.org